Saturday, January 29, 2011

I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL WHEN I’M WITH YOU.

I’m stressed a lot, I’m always worrying about something, and I’m constantly trying to balance everything else. It’s hard to relax sometimes, and just take it easy when everything seems to be coming at me. It’s different though, when I’m with you.

When I’m with you, everything seems to fall in place. Being with you makes me happy, and it’s genuine. It might not be perfect, like how fairy tale stories seem to make it… all my problems don’t just “disappear.” I still know I have a lot to deal with, but being with you just makes it all better. Being with you makes me feel that I can accomplish more. When I’m with you, I feel so safe and I feel protected. You give me the boost of strength and energy I need sometimes.

When I’m with you, everything seems to flow effortlessly. Our talks, our jokes, our actions. You don’t have to try at all to make me laugh, to make me smile. I like how weird we can get, and how fun it is to play fight… even though you don’t go all out because you’re scared to hurt me. It’s funny hearing you fart, even though sometimes you try to blame it on me. You laugh at me when I talk, because sometimes I pronounce words wrong. Even though we can be silly, I love how sensual and intimate we can get. I love how our bodies touch, and how we hold each other… I’ll leave it at that, because that time is specifically for us, and doesn’t need to be shared with the world.

There’s so much more I can say, but it’ll probably take forever to write. Basically, I love being with you because you make me feel so great. I know everything is great, as long as you’re here by my side. You may not be here physically all the time, but just knowing I have you in my life, makes it so much better. Your unconditional love keeps me going. I love everything about you, especially the way you make me feel knowing I’m with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment